Light Fairytale is a turn-based Japanese-style RPG series set in a dying underground world ruled by an evil empire.
The goal of this project is to bring back the immersion and emotion of 90s era JRPGs on current platforms with the expected evolution in both design and technique.
Each episode is a standalone game, approximately three hours long for a first playthrough, double it for a full completion of all the achievements and secrets.
Episode II resumes the adventure right after last episode’s cliffhanger. Play as Haru and Ayaka as they uncover the mysteries of the Deeplands while looking for a way to reunite with Kuroko, meeting with a mysterious silver haired girl along the way.
- Classic turn-based battles that happen directly on the field.
- Modern real-time 3D graphics.
- Cute chibi characters.
- Playable in English, French, and Japanese.
- Enhanced on Xbox One X / Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 4 Pro / PlayStation 5.
- Ultra-wide and stereoscopic 3D support on PC.
- Ayaka – A beautiful woman who likes taking care of the almost extinct “flowers.”
- Mysterious Girl – A cryptic, silver haired girl with fierce words and deeds hiding a fragile heart.