Hello Engineer is a cooperative multiplayer crafting video game developed and published by tinyBuild.
Got trapped in a mysterious amusement park by your creepy Neighbor?
Unleash your creativity—construct bizarre vehicles and fighting machines to uncover all his dark secrets and escape.
Hello Engineer is a multiplayer machinery-construction game set in the Hello Neighbor universe for up to four players! Scavenge, craft and overcome challenges in the bizarre world of a mysterious amusement park. Put together incredible machines built of scrap, and challenge your creepy Neighbor and his evil bots. Roll, fly or bounce your way to victory; any machine that gets the job done is a successful design!
- For Creative Minds – Using frame parts, gears, engines, wheels, weapons, and even jet engines from the amusement park scrap, you can build different vehicles that suit your ever-changing needs.
- For Skilled Engineers – There are several advanced features such as electrical circuits and smart modules that are accessible for skilled engineers to build self-driven mechanical vehicles or mechanical creatures.
- Your Creativity is the Main Ingredient – There are no prescribed solutions to complete objectives, progress through the level however you want. Any machine that gets the job done is a successful design!
- Multiplayer for Up to Four Players
- You have too many moving parts and need more hands to control it? Just add more control panels and enjoy the ride with the crew members!
- Got the most complex and ambitious design ever? Team up with your friends!
- Sharing blueprints is an effective way to infinitely improve mechanisms and implement new ideas.
- Game Modes
- Story Mode – Working alone or with friends, navigate challenges and puzzles using entirely custom-built machines. Gear up your creations for a fight in brain-bruising boss battles!
- Sandbox Mode – Unwind in the sandbox and build without restrictions. Create the ultimate machine of your dreams! Ever wanted to build a Rocket? Your chance!