Action, mystery, and a chance for redemption await you in the gritty action first person puzzler GRAVEN. Explore a dark fantasy world as a wrongly convicted man of faith. Battle the horrors of humanity, the wilds, and beyond using the environment, magic, and armaments.
A faithful priest of the Orthogonal order, exiled unto death for a crime in defense of another, you live again in a small boat, adrift in a swamp. A stranger ferries you to solid ground and bestows upon you vague instructions, along with a mysterious staff and book. Go forth, pious priest, alleviate suffering, uncover deceptions, and smash the eldritch perversions encroaching upon reality itself.
A marriage between modern development tools and techniques with a stark late 90s aesthetic bring the action first person puzzler GRAVEN to life, featuring character designs by Chuck Jones (Duke Nukem 3D, Half-Life) and the voice talent of Stephan Weyte (BLOOD, Fire Emblem, DUSK) in a dark yet distinct medieval fantasy experience.
- Solve puzzles and scour lore to uncover the motives of the foul heretical sects behind the plagues and seasons undermining the land.
- Alter your environment with all that surrounds you, wielding spells and crystals to adjust as you see fit in your pursuit.
- Discover new weapons and upgrade them at blacksmiths and alchemists to customize your capability.
- Expand your horizons by returning to old stomping grounds with new abilities and seeing how far down the chasms go.
- Slay over thirty distinct enemies in an ever broadening world across numerous biomes.
- Walk the parallel path, lest you stumble into the recesses of the world, where the fog knows no light, and creatures beyond time roam free.
- Earn your peace.
GRAVEN launches January 23, 2024 for PC, later in 2024 for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
GRAVEN GalleriesView full gallery
September 5, 2020