Publishers 3D Realms and 1C Entertainment, and developer Slipgate Ironworks have released a limited-time demo for dark fantasy action adventure first-person shooter GRAVEN for PC via Steam in celebration of The Game Awards 2020 this week. The demo will be available until December 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
Here is an overview of the demo, via 3D Realms:
- Get hands on with 3D Realm’s spiritual successor to dark fantasy games like Hexen for the first time.
- Control a disgraced Priest of the Orthogonal Order, tap into righteous fury and help suffering citizens in a reactive, medieval world.
- Wield staves, wrist-mounted crossbows, and arcane magics to defeat enemies and solve environmental puzzles.
- Play GRAVEN’s blend of classic shooters, immersive sims, and action RPGs either solo, with one friend in split-screen co-op or a party of four online (demo is solo only).
- Battle two never-before-seen enemies, Razorfins and Mire Reavers.
- Unleash the might of new weapons like the Flail and Flechant.
- This demo adds more quests, puzzles, and the blacksmith.
Watch a new trailer below.