ELEX II is an open-world action role-playing video game developed by Piranha Bytes and published by THQ Nordic.
ELEX II is the sequel to ELEX, the vintage open-world role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic and Risen series, Piranha Bytes. ELEX II returns to the post-apocalyptic science fantasy world of Magalan, with massive environments that can be explored with unrivaled freedom via jetpack—you will be able to move through the epic story any way you want!
Several years after Jax defeated the Hybrid, a new threat arrives from the sky, unleashing the dangerous powers of dark Elex and endangering all life on the planet. In order to defend the peace on Magalan and the safety of his own family, Jax embarks on a mission to convince the factions to unite against the invaders, as well as a personal quest to find his son, Dex, who got separated from him…
Dive into a huge, hand-crafted, completely unique world with multiple factions and diverse environments set in a post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe.
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who…
- …will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly.
- …will join or leave your group depending on how you behave.
- …are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story.
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system.
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions.
ELEX II News
Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1735
ELEX II ‘Explanation’ trailer
ELEX II ‘Combat’ trailer
ELEX II ‘Factions’ trailer
ELEX II launches March 1, 2022
ELEX II story trailer
ELEX II announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PC
ELEX II GalleriesView full gallery
November 10, 2021
June 15, 2021