DoDonPachi Resurrection is a shoot ’em up video game developed and published by CAVE Interactive. The PC version is published by Degica Games, and the Switch version by Live Wire.
The legendary bullet-hell shoot ’em up series returns in the form of DoDonPachi Resurrection, the sequel to Blissful Death, packed with enough modes to satisfy the beginner all the way up to the hard core shooting fan and a fantastic musical score to boot.
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Daughters who were built in the image of the Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity. What is NEXY’s intent? Should you attack what you shouldn’t understand? Orders are orders, and Col. Godwin Longhener is not to be ignored.
- Choose between three ships and three styles.
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system.
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system.
- Explore the complete DoDonPachi Resurrection experience with eight different modes:
- Normal 1.5 – The original, refined game.
- Normal 1.51 – A different scoring system and controls in this Cave Matsuri special version.
- Arrange B – Play single stages in this highly customizable mode.
- Arrange A (ver. L) – A newly arranged mode with mechanics and a ship borrowed from DDP Blissful Death.
- Novice – A crash course in bullet hell for newcomers!
- Black Label – A new method of attack and a new final boss await!
- Black Label Novice – Experience Black Label without the difficulty!
- Black Label Arrange – Control the Tiger Schwert from Ketsui in the first international release for this mode!
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player local cooperative play.
- Master the intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous.