Degica Games is bringing Cave-developed shoot ’em up DoDonPachi: DaiFukkatsu to PC via Steam this fall, the publisher announced.
The game, which is available on Xbox 360 in Japan and Europe, and worldwide on smartphones, was first released in arcades in 2008.
Here’s the full rundown, via Degica:
The past is being altered. An android, known as Next EXY, has traveled one thousand years back in time. Can she really stop the war? Your task is to stop NEXY and the other Elemental Dolls who once protected humanity.
- Choose between three ships and three Styles
- Cancel bullets and increase your score with the Hyper Counter system
- Turn the tides and clash lasers with the Counter Laser system
- Bring in devastating backup with two-player cooperative play
- Master the intricate scoring systems for which CAVE has become famous
- Steam Trading Card, Cloud Saves, and Leaderboard support
- Platform: PC (Windows)
- Players: 1P & 2P cooperative play supported