Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited is a turn-based strategy role-playing video game developed and published by Nippon Ichi Software. In the west, it is published by NIS America.
You loved everything about the PlayStation 3 version—from the great sense of humor and in-depth gameplay to the incredible replayability, the game sucked you right in. Relive every moment of that adventure and more wherever you go with Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, which brings everything you loved about the original to your PS Vita and adds a host of new, bonus content to enhance your experience.
Fluid animations and high-definition details return with a graphics engine that truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life—so grab your PS Vita and dive right in to the immersive storyline. After all, who else will stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings?
Experience the gameplay you know and love as you create your own political party—a slew of new battle and strategic features expands upon the original with brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release
Get to know the characters even better with additional backstory, and enjoy cameo appearances of characters from previous Disgaea games. On top of included access to all of the downloadable content from the PlayStation 3 version, A Promise Revisited features new characters and a new tier of spells and job-specific techniques, as well other gameplay enhancements.
If you loved the original, you truly won’t be able to put this one down, thanks to an array of irresistible add-ons for an engrossing and memorable gameplay experience.
- Relive the adventure of the original game, along with brand-new, thrilling content, wherever you go on your PS Vita, and enjoy the in-depth gameplay, great sense of humor and outstanding replayability you know and love from this franchise.
- Revel in the fluid animations and high-definition details enabled by a graphics engine that truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life.
- Create your own political party and take advantage of a wide array of new battle and strategic features that expands upon the original in an effort to stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings.
- Experience tons of bonus content, including new scenarios exclusive to this release, more backstory to some of your favorite characters, new characters, a new tier of spells and job-specific techniques and more.
- Access all of the downloadable content from the PlayStation 3 version.
- Enjoy English in-game text and English and Japanese in-game voices for an authentic experience.
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited News
Dengeki tidbits: Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, Disgaea 4: Return, Golden Time: Vivid Memories, and more
Disgaea 4: Return, Criminal Girls: Invitation announced for PS Vita; 10th Anniversary Asagi Project in development
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited GalleriesView full gallery
July 17, 2014
June 26, 2014
October 17, 2013
November 20, 2013
December 27, 2013
December 18, 2013
January 22, 2014
February 13, 2014