Deathsmiles is CAVE’s bullet-hell shoot ’em up where you take the role of one of four Angels to defend the magical land of Gilverado from an invasion by Hell itself! Team up with a friend, choose an angel, and eradicate this devilish assault across nine different game modes!
Deathsmiles II presents you more of the things that made the first one great, two new characters to play as, and a new polygonal graphic style. Chase the evil Satan Claws, who killed your caretaker Count Dior on Christmas Eve, through a hellish winter wonderland!
Deathsmiles‘s developer, CAVE, is the powerhouse behind revered bullet-hell shooters such as Mushihimesama, DoDonPachi series, Espgaluda, and many more!
- Includes Deathsmiles (Arcade, Version 1.1, Normal), Mega Black Label Edition (Arcade, Version 1.1, Normal) and Deathsmiles II (Arcade, IIX, Arrange). The western physical edition includes the Gothic wa Mahou Otome characters downloadable content on cart / disc.
- Horizontally scrolling bullet-hell madness across nine different game modes!
- Spooky good fun! Battle ghosts, demons, man-eating plants, and giant cattle! You can even take on demon Santa!
- Four (six in Deathsmiles II) playable angels to choose from, each with their own faithful familiars.
- Play a great variety of gothic-themed stages in the order of your choosing.
- Supports two-player local cooperative play. Banish the forces of Hell together!
Deathsmiles I & II News
Deathsmiles I & II PS4 and Switch western limited and collector’s editions pre-orders open November 7
Deathsmiles I & II for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch has English text support; new trailer and Gothic wa Mahou Otome character DLC announced
Deathsmiles I & II GalleriesView full gallery
November 5, 2021