Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly is a visual novel / simulation video game developed by Toge Productions and published by Chorus Worldwide.
In a time where people are isolated from each other, Coffee Talk is a place where we can reconnect over a cup of warm drink.
It’s time to revisit your favorite late-night coffee shop and reconnect with your fantasy friends over a warm drink or two. You are a barista, and your customers aren’t always humans, listen to their stories and influence their hearts with a warm cup of coffee or two.
- Brew Warm Drinks – Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
- Create Latte-Art Masterpieces – Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
- Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere – Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk – Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
- Hangout With a Diverse Cast – Meet quirky and interesting characters, such as; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus bisdev executive, Myrtle the orc game developer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly News
Coffee Talk and Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly physical editions announced for PS5, PS4, and Switch
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly GalleriesView full gallery
October 6, 2021
August 31, 2021