Anuchard is an action role-playing video game developed by stellarNull and published by Freedom Games.
A retro-inspired 2D action RPG in which you play as a Bellwielder to retrieve souls of missing people and restore the world’s fallen civilization.
Inspired by Quintet Enix classics (Soul Blazer, Terranigma), Anuchard tells a story about rebuilding civilization from scratch also the relationship with its deities.
- Rebuild Anuchard‘s Fallen Civilization – Throughout the game you will retrieve more villagers. It could be a chef, farmer, herbalist, or even seaweed enthusiast. Each villager will contribute to your town and also give you various benefits in combat.
- Fight Various Monsters with an Action-Packed Knockback Battle System – With Audros Bell in hand, use it to knock enemies and objects! Battle various enemies with different Armor types in hand-crafted retro style dungeon.
- Solve Dungeon Puzzles – Master the knock back mechanic and solve various puzzles inside the dungeon!
- Cook a Hearty Meal in the Orchard – Cook different kinds of foods before going to the dungeon, mix different kinds of vegetables, and discover food recipes.
- Get Powered Up by Food – Different food will grant different abilities. Try out different foods to discover abilities that suit your play style!
Anuchard launches April 21
Action RPG Anuchard will launch for Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam …
Anuchard adds Xbox Series and Xbox One versions, delayed to Q1 2022
Publisher Freedom Games and developer stellarNull have delayed civilization restoration action RPG Anuchard from its …
Anuchard launches in Q3 2021
Civilization restoration action RPG Anuchard will launch for PC via Steam in Q3 2021, publisher …
Retro-inspired 2D action RPG Anuchard announced for PC
Indonesia-based developer stellarNull has announced Anuchard, a 2D action RPG for PC inspired by Quintet-developed …
Anuchard GalleriesView full gallery
September 8, 2020