Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
A retro-inspired 2D action RPG in which you play as a Bellwielder to retrieve souls of missing people and restore the world’s fallen civilization.
Inspired by Quintet Enix classics (Soul Blazer, Terranigma), Anuchard tells a story about rebuilding civilization from scratch also the relationship with its deities.
- Rebuild Anuchard‘s Fallen Civilization – Throughout the game you will retrieve more villagers. It could be a chef, farmer, herbalist, or even seaweed enthusiast. Each villager will contribute to your town and also give you various benefits in combat.
- Fight Various Monsters with an Action-Packed Knockback Battle System – With Audros Bell in hand, use it to knock enemies and objects! Battle various enemies with different Armor types in hand-crafted retro style dungeon.
- Solve Dungeon Puzzles – Master the knock back mechanic and solve various puzzles inside the dungeon!
- Cook a Hearty Meal in the Orchard – Cook different kinds of foods before going to the dungeon, mix different kinds of vegetables, and discover food recipes.
- Get Powered Up by Food – Different food will grant different abilities. Try out different foods to discover abilities that suit your play style!
Watch a new gameplay trailer below.