Return to Derceto Manor in this reimagination of Alone in the Dark, a love letter to the 90s cult classic horror game. Discovering that her uncle has gone missing, Emily Hartwood goes looking for him with the help of private investigator Edward Carnby. Arriving at Derceto Manor, a home for the mentally fatigued, they encounter strange residents, portals to nightmarish worlds, dangerous monsters—and ultimately a plot of rising evil and its followers.
- A classic horror experience, featuring combat, puzzle, exploration, and story.
- While presenting a completely original story, we incorporate characters, places, and themes from the 90s original trilogy.
- Play as Edward or Emily and uncover Derceto’s mysteries from two perspectives, including completely different cutscenes and levels.
- Set in the gothic American south in the 1920s, the game features a noir-setting with classical Lovecraftian horror elements, where the familiar meets the surreal.
- Experience a deep psychological story that goes beyond the realms of the imaginable, by Mikael Hedberg, cult horror writer of SOMA and Amnesia.
- Trapped inside the gothic mansion, you encounter mind bending anomalies and fight back the evil that has infiltrated the house…
Alone in the Dark News
Alone in the Dark GalleriesView full gallery
August 12, 2022