Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion sequel Turnip Boy Robs a Bank will launch for Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on January 18, 2024, a delay from its previously planned 2023 release window, publisher Graffiti Games and developer Snoozy Kazooo announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Turnip Boy is ready to commit more felonies in this comedic action-adventure game with roguelite elements. This time the career criminal is teaming up with the fearsome Pickled Gang to plan and execute the weirdest heist of all time! Shake down hostages, steal precious valuables, and explore the deep, dark depths and history of the Botanical Bank.
To pull off the perfect heist, you’ll need to purchase an array of dangerous and wacky tools from the dark web, including a diamond pickaxe, C4, and a radio jammer. However, bank robbing isn’t easy, so be prepared for intense shootouts with security guards, the police, elite swat teams and more.
- A thrilling single-player adventure full of bank robbing, dark web browsing, and fuzz fighting.
- Roguelite elements to turnip the action.
- A big ol’ bank to explore and loot.
- An array of wacky weapons found in the bank.
- Take on whoever the bank throws at you in intense shootouts, from security guards to elite veggie swat teams!
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, including some familiar faces and new citizens with their own stories and problems.
- Earn collectable hats to wear & cassettes with new banger tracks to blast.
- Discover a deeper history of Turnip Boy’s world and how it became what it is.
Watch a new trailer below.