Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is an adventure video game developed by Snoozy Kazoo and published by Graffiti Games.
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights against animals both big and small. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes, and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies, and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion News
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion coming to PS4 on December 20
Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Snoozy Kazoo will release Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion for …
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion launches April 22
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion will launch for Switch and PC, Mac, and Linux via …
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion launches in April
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion will launch for Switch and PC via Steam in April, …
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion adds Switch version
Action adventure game Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion will launch for Switch in addition to …