Here is an overview of the game, via Glumberland:
Ooblets is a relaxing yet deeply-weird farming, creature collection, town life, and dance-battle game with a lot of heart and character. It’s a game for people who want something cozy, eccentric, expressive, and full of things to do. Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character’s style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories.
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town.
- Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves.
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy.
- Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown.
- Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options.
- Play a plethora of pleasant minigames.
- Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected.
- Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way.
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
(and you can pet the ooblets).