Get the latest details below.
What is Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy?
First released in 2001, the Ace Attorney series gave birth to the Courtroom Battle genre of text adventure games.
Phoenix Wright passes the torch on to Apollo Justice in this collection of three games, which traces Apollo’s growth as a lawyer as he navigates the Dark Age of the Law.
Beautiful HD graphics and special bonuses galore makes this the definitive version to play!
Games in the Collection
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice
Investigate crimes, solve mysteries, and catch the culprit!
Investigate crime scenes to gather evidence and build your case. Battle the lead prosecutor in court and save your client. Find and resolve contradictions to reveal more and more of the truth. Take a desperate situation and turn it around! Snatch a Not Guilty verdict from the jaws of defeat!
- Investigation Parts – Talk with witnesses and investigate the crime scene to gather info and evidence to use in court.
- Trial Parts – Point out contradictions between a witness’s testimony and the evidence with a loud “Objection!” Expose their lies during cross-examination and uncover the truth.
Turning things on their head to turn the situation around—that’s how a true Ace Attorney wins their case!
- Orchestra Hall – The soundtracks of all three games plus 14 select tracks from the Ace Attorney 15th Anniversary Orchestra Concert and the Ace Attorney 2019 Orchestra Concert make for a total of 175 tracks. Watch the new chibi character illustrations dance along to the music as you enjoy your favorite songs.
- Art Library – This library is chock full of character designs, background art, and even the special prologue anime for Spirit of Justice. We’ve never included so much! Original art commissioned for this collection can also be found here!
- Animation Studio – Freely create the scene of your dreams with character models and animations, background music, and voiced lines from the games—all at your fingertips. Place characters in situations unthinkable in the main games!
- Special Episodes and Costumes – Special Episodes and costumes that were only available as pre-order specials or paid content are included in this collection. Play with special costumes on for even wackier trials. Enjoy the two Special Episodes from Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice, “Turnabout Reclaimed” and “Turnabout Time Traveler.” An unusual client and some familiar faces make these must-play episodes for any Ace Attorney fan!
Quality of Life Improvements
- Games Menu – Choose the game, episode, and even chapter you’d like to start from the first time you play. Experience the story from the very beginning or jump to your favorite scenes—it’s up to you!
- Story Mode – In Autoplay, the game will proceed through the dialogue for you, while in Story Mode, the game will also make selections and solve puzzles automatically for you. This is the perfect mode for people who want to simply sit back and watch a good mystery unfold.
- History – The backlog system from Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice that allowed you to review text you’ve already read has been added to Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Re-read lines you accidentally skipped with ease!
- Seven Languages – The story is available in seven languages: Japanese, English, French, German, Korean, and Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Also included are new voice dubs in each language. Mix and match the game text and voice languages to your liking.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Release Date Trailer