Systems highlighted in the trailer include:
- Focus: Midfield maneuvers heating up.
- Scramble: Battle for ball possession.
- Quick Action: Activate special actions during specific plays.
- Freestyle: You can play how you want! TV Mode, horizontal and vertical handheld modes are all fully supported. Even play with touchscreen controls.
- Tension Gauge: Manage tension to use skills when you need them.
- Team Building: There are skills that can affect the entire team.
- In the Zone: Don’t lose your cool with split-second decisions at the goal.
The third official trailer for Inazuma Eleven: Victory Road will premiere on September 16. It will then be playable at Tokyo Game Show 2023, which will run from September 21 to 24 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
Watch the trailer below.
Newly Evolved Game Systems Trailer