EA Sports FC 24 will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on September 29, Electronic Arts announced. Erling Haaland will appear on the standard edition as the cover athlete.
On PlayStation, Xbox, and PC, the standard edition will cost $69.99 and the Ultimate Edition will cost $99.99. On Switch, only the standard edition will be available for $59.99. It will also be the first time an EA Sports game is powered by Frostbite Engine on Switch.
Pre-orders for the standard edition includes the following content:
- Cover Star Loan Player Item (10 matches)
- Two Ambassador Loan Player Pick Items (pick one male and one female for five matches)
- Unlocked PlayStyles Slot in Clubs
- Additional Player Personality Points in Player Career
- 5-Star Coach available for hire in Manager Career
The Ultimate Edition can only be pre-ordered until August 22 and includes the following content:
- Untradeable UEFA Champions League or UEFA Women’s Champions League Ultimate Team Hero Item on November 27
- Up to seven days early access, start playing on September 22
- 4,600 FC Points
- Access to a Nike Campaign in Ultimate Team beginning September 22
- Nike Ultimate Team Campaign Loan Player Item (24 matches)
- Nike x EA Sports FC Ultimate Team Kit
- Untradeable Team of the Week 1 Ultimate Team Player Item
- Plus all Standard Edition incentives
Here is an overview of the game, via Electronic Arts:
EA Sports FC 24 is a new era for The World’s Game: 19,000+ fully licensed players, over 700 teams, and over 30 leagues playing together in the most authentic football experience ever created.
Feel closer to the game with three cutting-edge technologies powering unparalleled realism in every match: HyperMotionV, PlayStyles optimized by Opta, and a revolutionized Frostbite Engine, plus new graphic settings that unlock vivid and optimized visuals on PC.
HyperMotionV captures the game as it’s truly played, using volumetric data from 180+ pro men’s and women’s matches to ensure movement in-game accurately reflects real-world action on the pitch.
PlayStyles dimensionalize athletes, interpreting data from Opta and other sources into signature abilities which heighten the realism and individuality of each player.
The revolutionized Frostbite Engine delivers The World’s Game in lifelike detail, bringing a new level of immersion to each match.
Develop club legends and improve your players with the brand new Ultimate Team Evolutions, and welcome women’s footballers to the pitch alongside men as you craft your dream XI.
Write your own story in Manager and Player Career, and join friends on the pitch with cross-play* in Clubs and VOLTA FOOTBALL.
EA Sports FC 24 is the next chapter in a more innovative future of football.
This game includes optional in-game purchases of virtual currency that can be used to acquire virtual in-game items, including a random selection of virtual in-game items.
FC Points not available in Belgium.
Watch a new trailer and the reveal event live stream archive below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.