Sin Chronicle to end service on May 31Choose your own adventure RPG to shutdown after one year and two months.
Sin Chronicle will end service on May 31 at 11:30 JST, SEGA announced.
The choose your own adventure RPG first launched for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play on March 23, 2022 in Japan. When service ends, it will have run for approximately one year and two months.
In a development letter published alongside the announcement, SEGA shared the following schedule leading up to the end of service:
- March 14 – New purchases of gems discontinued
- March 17 – One-year anniversary event distribution
- March 28 – “Gunter Corps Voice Log” distribution
- April 4 – Gi-Chronicle collaboration story distribution
- April 10 – Main story chapter 6 distribution
- May 31 – Recollection content download and viewing begins
- May 31 – Service ends
- May 31 – Refund requests begin
Read more about the game here.