Samba de Amigo: Party Central announced for SwitchRhythm action game due out this summer.
SEGA has announced rhythm action game Samba de Amigo: Party Central for Switch. It will launch this summer for $39.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via SEGA:
Samba de Amigo: Party Central marks the return of the rhythm action series with a playlist that will get you and your friends moving thanks to 40 hits from the world’s most popular genres including EDM, pop, Latin, and more. Plus, with a wide variety of minigames and challenges to enjoy; a ton of unique costumes and accessories to unlock and wear; and new online features—including a multiplayer World Party mode, there’s plenty of fuel to ignite the party!
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery. Visit the official website here: English, Japanese.