Free-to-play football simulation game Maximum Football announced for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and PCDue out in Early Access for PC this spring.
Publisher Modus Games and developer Modus Studios Invictus have announced Maximum Football, a free-to-play football simulation game due out in Early Access for PC via Steam this spring, followed by a full launch across PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC at a later date.
Here is an overview of the game, via Modus Games:
Lead your team to victory in the ultimate football simulation! Start your college career or play with the pros across varied and dynamic stadiums around the country. As head coach, make all the decisions, from drafting your roster to calling the plays. The Maximum Football universe has been completely overhauled to deliver players an ultrarealistic experience that is entirely free to play.
Fully customize your team, recruit your dream roster, and take it to the gridiron locally or online as you build your legacy. Tight, rewarding moves allow players to feel the true sensation of being on the field and smooth, responsive controls mean every play is performed as planned. Live service content ensures fresh chances to up your game as you rise through the ranks to take your place beside the legends.
- Unmatched Realism and Physics – With stunning graphics, authentic gameplay, and realistic physics-based tackling, all powered by Unreal Engine 5, you’ll feel like you’re on the field with your team. Breathe in the energy from the crowd: it’s go time!
- Dynasty Mode – Assume the role of a head coach and build your ideal league. Draft, recruit, and manage your dream team to take them all the way to greatness.
- Pro Season Mode – Play through a professional season against 31 teams, all going head-to-head for the championship. Hit the field and lead your team to glory.
- Endless Customization – Personalize every aspect of a team, from logos, jerseys, and helmets to individual pieces of equipment, and then share your creations with the community.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – Go player vs. player in online Head-to-Head modes or enjoy cooperative local play with friends.
- Ongoing Content – The game continues to expand with new downloadable content being rolled out regularly, including fresh new features, new rule sets, new modes, and additional customizations.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.