Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps will release the second season of content for Dragon Ball: The Breakers on February 16, the companies announced.
“Take charge as the Prince of Saiyans, where your goal is to eventually become the legendary Great Ape,” said Bandai Namco. “But watch your tail, Survivors (especially Yajirobe) aren’t going to give up so easily!”
New content includes:
- New Raider
- Vegeta (available via TP Tokens)
- New Survivor Skins
- Yajirobe (available via TP Tokens)
- Chi-Chi (available via TP Tokens)
- King Furry (available via Dragon Tier)
- New Transpheres (available via Spirit Siphon)
- Goku (Super Saiyan)
- Gohan (Teen) (Super Saiyan)
- New Customization Items and More (available via in-game shop)
- Goku’s Gi (GT)
- Trunks (Adult)’s Adventure Outfit (GT)
- Granpa Gohan’s Mask
- Saibaman Plush
- New Map (available via free update)
- Rocky Field
Dragon Ball: The Breakers is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.
Watch a new trailer below.
Season 2 Launch Trailer