Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A side-scrolling action RPG in a beautiful 3D world. The last battle is in 100 days. How you reach it, depends on the player. “Craft” everything and beat the game how you want to. Slash through the army of enemies with countless swords in this action battle game. A wide variety and depth of customization: main character, sword, base, Imouto (sister), and much more. Multiple endings that change depending on how you spend your 100 days.
- Game Progression
- “Craft” the 100 days in this story where choice and decision is key!
- The player can live however they want until the day of the last battle.
- They can become stronger through repeated battles, or they can take on powerful enemies from the beginning.
- They can even spend time in peace without fighting.
- Find YOUR best way to live each day and “craft” your own path to victory.
- Battle System
- “Craft” battles with this 1000 weapons action game!
- Attack, move, defend, and many more actions by the protagonist are done through its weapon.
- You start with one weapon. But through your days, you are able to use up to 1000 weapons.
- It is up to the player to decide which weapon, learned or acquired, is used for which action.
- “Craft” your own battles by mastering countless weapons in your own way.
- Customization / Ikusei
- “Craft” even your sister with the bonding sisters ikusei system!
- Battles are supported by the protagonist’s beloved sister, the only family.
- Pure and innocent, she can be royal or rebellious, depending on how the player interacts with her.
- She may become curious or a passionate scholar.
- “Craft” even your sister, through the days you spend time together.
- Director: Yosuke Shiokawa (Fate/Grand Order, Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia Final Fantasy, etc.)
- Character Design: Kuroboshi Kouhaku (Summon Night, Kino’s Journey, Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online, etc.)
- Composer: Takeharu Ishimoto (The World Ends with You, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy Type-0, etc.)
Watch the announcement teaser trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.