The developer also announced the Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Collector’s Box, which includes the following:
- Cassia Statue (8 inches / 20 centimeters) – An exclusive 8-inch collectible figure of Cassia Orsellio, Navigator and noble companion of the Rogue Trader. Although Cassia looks youthful, her extraordinary powers strengthen the party immensely.
- Art Book – Read about the creation of the game and see the concept art and final hi-res artwork for characters, environments, and various equipment in this hardcover art book.
- Warrant of Trade – The Imperial Warrant of Trade describes and sanctions the solemn duties and immense privileges of a Rogue Trader and their descendants.
- Sticker Pack – “Fight for the Imperium,” “Success / Prosperity,” “Your Emperor Needs You!”—you will find these and other atmospheric slogans on sticker replicas of Imperial propaganda posters. Look out for the posters in various in-game locations and decorate your possessions with the matching sticker set.
- Rogue Trader Cloth Banner – This large banner is made from thick fabric and is a close replica of the coat of arms of House von Valancius.
Begin your journey in the first classic computer roleplaying game set in the grim darkness of the 41st millennium. Become a Rogue Trader, a scion of an ancient dynasty of daring privateers that reign over their trade empire and explore the fringes of the Imperium’s frontier.
- Explore the Koronus Expanse – Traverse incredible distances in your giant voidship, traveling between a multitude of systems across the Koronus Expanse, a barely charted and incredibly perilous area of space. Despite being considered al backwater of the Imperium, this region encompasses an enormous stretch of the void filled with prodigious opportunities for profit and exploration.
- Your Decisions Matter, Lord-Captain – Show your subjects mercy or disdain, stay faithful to the God-Emperor, or consort with enemies of Mankind – every decision and every act of the Rogue Trader sends ripples throughout the entire sector, changing the in-game world and those who inhabit it.
- Gather Your Crew – Rogue Traders never travel alone. Gather your retinue that might include holy warriors, twisted psykers and perfidious xenos. All of them are ready to follow you into the darkness between the stars. They will offer you counsel, aid you in battle, and allow you to gather ever more power. In return, you can guide them through their personal journeys, changing their destinies forever.
- Plan Your Actions Carefully – Slaughter the enemies of Mankind in a fully-fledged turn-based combat system. Take advantage of cover, the environment, and careful positioning to overpower your enemies. When that is not enough – use your companion`s powerful abilities to turn the tide of battle and achieve victory even in the direst of situations. Our video game adaption of the classic Rogue Trader rule set allows an enormous number of possibilities for you to explore
Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader is in development for consoles and PC. Specific consoles and a release date have not been announced.
Watch the gameplay trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.