The Switch version of Totally Accurate Battle Simulator will launch via Nintendo eShop on November 3 for $19.99 alongside a “Map Creator” update across all platforms, developer Landfall announced. Pre-orders are available now.
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on April 1, 2019, followed by Xbox One on December 20, 2019, and a full release on April 1, 2021.
The Switch version of the game will feature a number of changes “in order to support a stable, but still classic Totally Accurate Battle Simulator experience on the platform.” Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Watch them fight in simulations made with the wobbliest physics system ever created.
When you grow tired of the over 100 wobblers at your disposal you can make new ones in the unit creator. You can also send your wobblers to fight your friends or strangers in online multiplayer!
- Unit and faction Creator.
- Campaign and battle creator.
- Sandbox mode.
A full list of all the changes for the Switch version is available here.
And here is an overview of the new Map Creator, via Landfall:
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator‘s new Map Creator, powered by mod.io, will allow players to create and share the battleground maps of their dreams with its creative suite of features. Those features include:
- Landscape sculpting and painting tools.
- Ability to place and manipulate various objects on your map.
- Ability to add various hazards on your map.
- A trigger system, activating effects or various dispensers.
- Six map themes to choose from.
- Three different types of weather to choose from for your map.
Watch a new set of trailers below.