Sable for PS5 launches November 29The world of Midden opens wider.
Sable will launch for PlayStation 5 on November 29, publisher Raw Fury and developer Shedworks announced.
Sable first launched for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 23, 2021.
The PlayStation 5 version will ship with several new features, including a new fishing mini-game, and support for the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
Here is an overview of the game, via Raw Fury:
Embark on a unique and unforgettable journey and guide Sable through her Gliding; a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and mesmerizing landscapes, capped by the remains of spaceships and ancient wonders.
Explore the dunes on your hoverbike, scale monumental ruins and encounter other nomads as you unearth mysteries long forgotten and discover who she really is behind her mask.
With its unique art style and original soundtrack by Japanese Breakfast, envelop yourself in Sable’s world and explore everything at your own pace. There is a lot in this world just waiting to be discovered. Do not be afraid. Take the leap.
- Explore at your own pace – no time pressure and no dangers.
- Drive and design your own unique hoverbike through a handmade landscape.
- Help the inhabitants of the world, discover mysterious places and uncover secrets.
- Original soundtrack from Japanese Breakfast.
- Take a rest and enjoy the new mini-game: Fishing.
- Add various fish and insects to your Vivarium.
- Show your talent with the all-new Angler Mask.
PlayStation 5-Exclusive Features
- Ride the dunes as immersive as ever before with DualSense.