Bandai Namco debuted the first live gameplay footage of its newly announced Tales of Symphonia Remastered running on PlayStation 4 and Switch during its Tales of series stage event at Tokyo Game Show 2022.
The company highlighted the following feature improvements during the stage event:
- Improved Graphics
- Main character graphics have been improved.
- 2D graphics for the opening movie, skits, and so on have been improved.
- Natural expression of the world map and the graphics of some objects have been improved.
- Feature Updates and Improvements
- Added ability to skip events (some event movies and skits can be skipped).
- Stabilized the frame rate for some artes.
- Sea travel operability has been improved.
- And so on.
Tales of Symphonia Remastered is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in early 2023.
Watch the footage below.
Tokyo Game Show 2022 Special Broadcast
- PlayStation 4 footage from 37:58 to 44:50.
- Switch footage from 45:05 to 46:32.