Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Burst Forth!! Choro-gon Breath DIRECTOR’S CUT coming to PC in OctoberDIRECTOR'S CUT include additional illustrations and adjusted difficulty.
Publisher Bushiroad and developer Kaminari Games will release shoot ’em up Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Burst Forth!! Choro-gon Breath DIRECTOR’S CUT for PC via Steam in October, the companies announced.
Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Burst Forth!! Choro-gon Breath first launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 24 in Japan, followed by August 25 worldwide.
The DIRECTOR’S CUT version will include additional personified illustrations of stage bosses drawn by original author coolkyousinnjya, as well as adjusted difficulty for each stage (players can choose between the original mode and DIRECTOR’S CUT mode). (Update 11:00 p.m.: Bushiroad has confirmed that the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will receive this content as a free update.)
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Miss Kobayashi gets a message, “I’ve got something I want to show you.” She goes with Tohru, Kanna, Elma, and Lucoa to Takiya’s place and get trapped inside a cursed PC…
To escape, they realize they must work together and defeat each game inside!
Switch between Tohru, Kanna, and Elma as you battle! Enjoy the banter in-game between the dragons as well as Miss Kobayashi’s heartfelt(?) support…
You can unleash your Choro-gon Breath attack by charging the “D (Dragon) Gauge” which charges over time. Send swarms of enemies flying with this satisfying strike! Also, getting attacked under certain conditions will activate “Raging Spark”, prompting a more revealing form with a strong power up!
- Built-in score ranking to fight for the top score online among players worldwide!
- Play lots to collect “Memoria Pieces” to unlock new illustrations and voice dramas for Tohru and friends!
- Over 30 popular past and new illustrations from the original author, coolkyousinnjya, as well as other well-known illustrators!
- coolkyousinnjya – “Attack! Choro-gons”
- Shunsaku Tomose – “Awakening”
- Eri Natsume – “Surprise Reveal”
- Nyum – “Search for Treasure“
- Poyoyon Rock – “School Swimsuits, Perfect Pool Weather!”
Director’s Cut Features
- Additional personified illustrations of stage bosses specially drawn by original author coolkyousinnjya!
- Adjusted difficulty for each stage! Evolving into an even greater authentic shooter! (Choose between normal mode and director’s cut mode in-game.)
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.