Get the latest details below, via Coffee Stain Publishing.
Goat Simulator 3 is a complex and serious(ly stupid) new sandbox adventure in which four players can jump in and cause complete havoc together. But don’t fret, we got you single goats covered as well! You can unearth all of the island’s secrets alone, no friends required.
Much like the original Goat Simulator, the sequel’s gameplay revolves around exploration, puzzle solving and “accidentally” destroying anything in sight—but this time there is so much more of it all. Blast NPCs with alien weapons, start wacky minigames anywhere in the sandbox (keep reading), become a “rhino” and stampede through town (sentence is soon over), join a secret goat society and help them achieve their goals, (hold that breath) drive a car straight into a gas station (what’s up with goats and gas stations anyway?), and so much more! The world truly is your oyster* (puh, you made it!).
But everyone knows you can’t destroy the world if you don’t look good. In Goat Simulator 3, there are so many fashionable items to get your hooves on. If you want to roam around wearing a pink tutu, a giant blonde wig and with paint tins for shoes, who are we to stop you? It differentiates you from that one friend who’s dressed like a medieval knight shooting lasers from their eyes, and the other that’s cosplaying a giant abominable banana (aka Abominana), after all.
Around San Angora there are seven multiplayer mini-games for players to discover. Once unlocked, they can be seamlessly started anywhere across the entire map for an extra challenge or somewhere hideously inopportune just for giggles.
- King of the Hill – Stay inside the castle to gain crowns. The player with the most crowns wins!
- The Floor is Lava – Don’t touch the lava! Use your parkour skills and climb as high as possible to escape the rising lava. Last one alive wins!
- Car Derby – Drive into the rear of the other players vehicles to explode their bombs! Last player alive wins!
- Prop Hunt – Classic hide and seek. If you are the seeker, find the other players by headbutting stuff. To hide, lick your desired prop. Move around when hiding to gain extra points.
- Headsplat – Use your headbutt to paint the world! You get a point for each painted thing.
- Hoofball – Get the ball in your goal to score points. The player with the most points wins, like usual.
- Prop Golf – Get your prop to the flag ASAP! First player to reach the flag wins!
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.