Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as Switch via the cloud, on September 29, publisher Prime Matter and developer Owlcat Games announced.
The strategy RPG first launched for PC via Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store on September 2, 2021.
The Enhanced Edition of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will become the standard version for the console release, as well as be available for all PC owners of the game as a free upgrade on the same date.
Additionally, Owlcat Games confirmed that the downloadable content “Treasure of the Midnight Isles” will launch for the PC version of the game on August 11. Here is an overview of the content:
The islands—scattered across the dark abyssal ocean—hide treasures untold (and horrors unspeakable). Board the grim cursed ship and venture into the unknown to find your fortune… or demise.
- Explore the vast archipelago full of treasures and dangers in a stand-alone rogue-like mode, or as a part of the main campaign.
- Try out different builds and party compositions, taking advantage of the enormous variety of the Pathfinder role-playing system—including the mythic paths.
- Death is just a setback! If a party perishes, its progress can still help you in subsequent playthroughs.
- Equip new magic weapons, put new magic potions and scrolls on your belt, and challenge both old and new enemies.
- Discover the secret of the ship that takes you on your journeys—and the truth about the ultimate treasure you’re seeking.
Watch a teaser trailer for the new downloadable content below.