Anime-style 2D platformer Kokoro Clover Season 1 will launch for Switch and PC via Steam on August 4 for $18.99, publishers Phoenixx and Gotcha Gotcha Games, and developer Hikotel announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Gotcha Gotcha Games:
Kokoro Clover Season 1 is part of a 2D platform series based on the theme of “a Japanese Sunday morning anime.” Transformations, cards, dancing, and robots! Enjoy the exciting and wonder-filled world!
One day, “Treffy the Spirit User” suddenly gains possession of the “Kokoro Clover” and must go on a great adventure with friends in order to find out a great secret! Silly rivals and formidable enemies abound in the fight for the “Kokoro Clover.” Season 1 contains 12 episodes!
- Enjoy that Sunday morning feeling in Story Mode, or unlock more actions and characters with coins collected in the more stage-based Adventure Mode. Collect unique characters, cards, and fill your monster books!
- There is also a boss rush mode and a mini-game mode for lots of variety.
- The story also includes opening and ending animations as well as commercial breaks!
- And you’re not just limited to Treffy’s transformation: you can also control a “tough rival” and a “very red robot”!
- There’s also a “dance” can do in each stage. Just for the fun of it.
- And there’s more than 20 bosses!
Voice Appearance (System and Action Voices)
- Treffy (voiced by Konomi Kohara)
Watch a new trailer below.
Release Date Trailer