Kokoro Clover Season 1 is a platformer video game developed by Hikotel and published by Phoenixx. The Switch version is published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
Plop down on the couch in your comfiest pajamas, grab a big bowl of cereal, and prepare to enter Kokoro Clover, a 2D platformer inspired by Sunday morning Japanese anime shows of the past! Transformations, cards, dancing, and robots! Let’s find out what this wonderful world has in store!
One day, Spiritualist Treffy accidentally finds the “Kokoro Clover” and goes on a big adventure with her friends to find out its secrets! The story is filled with silly rivals and formidable enemies who want to steal the Kokoro Clover. Season 1 contains 12 episodes!
The game features a “Story Mode” that lets you enjoy the Sunday morning feeling and an “Adventure Mode” that is similar to traditional platforming action. Use the coins you collect to unlock power-ups, dances, unique characters, monster books, and cards! There is also a “Boss Rush Mode” and a “Mini-Game Mode.”
- The story includes Opening and Ending animations, and commercials!
- The time in the upper left corner can be changed to 8:00 or 9:00! Relive that feeling of watching anime in the mornings!
- In addition to transforming Treffy, you’ll also be able to control a formidable rival and a bright red robot!
- There are more than 20 bosses in the game!
- Featuring original music from prolific chiptune composer, Shinryu!
Kokoro Clover Season 1 News
Kokoro Clover Season 1 GalleriesView full gallery
December 6, 2021