Street Fighter 6 – Guile gameplay trailerGuile's signature moves combined with fresh additions.
Capcom has released a new gameplay trailer for Street Fighter 6 introducing playable character Guile.
Here is an overview of Guile, via Capcom:
Tough as ever, Guile’s move set in Street Fighter 6 brings back some of his classic arsenal and introduces new attacks that continue his legacy of intensity and power. Challenge yourself to pull off each of the high-powered attacks with the Classic Control Type, or jump straight into the action with the brand new, simplified Modern Control Type. His moves include:
- Somersault Kick (Flash Kick) – The classic backflip kick.
- Sonic Boom – Guile’s main projectile ability.
- Sonic Blade – A stationary aerial slash.
- Sonic Hurricane – A massive aerial slash that lands directly ahead or diagonally upwards.
- Solid Puncher – Fires a flurry of small Sonic Boom projectiles.
- Crossfire Somersault – A brand new Super Art that fires a massive aerial slash followed by a devastating Somersault Kick.
Street Fighter 6 is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam in 2023. Read more about the game here.
Watch the trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.