Raw Fury will publisher Studio Supersoft-developed open-world deckbuilder life simulation game Moonstone Island, the companies announced. It will launch for Switch, PC via Steam, and Mac in 2023.
The game was previously also announced for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, but those versions were not mentioned in Raw Fury’s announcement. Gematsu has reached out to both Raw Fury and Studio Supersoft for comment, but has yet to hear back.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Moonstone Island is an open-world deckbuilder with over 120 islands to explore, spirits to tame, items to craft, and secrets to discover!
Spend a year away from home on an island in the sky!
Following your village’s tradition for Alchemy training, you’ve moved to an island in the sky to spend a year away from home. Armed with simple tools, Alchemical recipes, and the ability to tame nature spirits, you set out to start your new life. Make new friends, explore the world, and build a home for yourself in a land stifled by wild spirits and dark forces.
- Travel by balloon, broom, or glider through unique biomes to reach the outer edges of the world.
- Tame and befriend wild spirits to fight alongside you.
- Discover and explore dungeons to earn upgrades, collect coot and uncover secrets.
- Craft dozens of items and vehicles to customize your home and access the most distant edges of the world.
- Settle In
- Meet the locals, become a member of the community and, just maybe, fall in love.
- Set up your new home on any of the over 100 islands in your procedurally generated world.
- Turn overgrown islands into thriving farms.
- Grow crops and flowers to brew potions with magical effects.
- Keep spirits on your farm to produce valuable resources.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.