Publisher NetEase Games and developer 24 Entertainment will release action combat battle royale Naraka: Bladepoint for Xbox Series on June 23, the companies announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass.
While Naraka: Bladepoint was previously announced for PlayStation 5, Microsoft introduced the game as a “console launch exclusive,” meaning the PlayStation 5 version is likely to follow at a later date.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Naraka: Bladepoint is an up to 60-player player-versus-player mythical action combat experience with martial arts inspired melee combat, gravity-defying mobility, vast arsenals of melee and ranged weapons, and legendary customizable heroes with epic abilities—inspired by the legends of the Far East.
- Battle Reimagined – A first of its kind, melee-focused, movement-based, mythical multiplayer action combat experience.
- Agile Swordplay – Poetically violent melee combat where katanas and great swords, bows and muskets, hero skills, and ultimates clash in brutal player-versus-player battles.
- Travel Beyond Limits – Move lightning-fast using your grappling hook, whether traversing the highest mountain or launching onto an unsuspecting opponent.
- Untold Power – Customize and master a growing roster of legendary heroes, each imbued with their own skills, ultimates, and deadly playstyles.
- Kingdom in Ruins – Explore the mysterious and breathtaking battlefield of war-torn Morus with a striking aesthetic inspired by Far Eastern legends and history.
- Adapt or Die – Elevate your playstyle in a constantly-evolving multiplayer battlefield featuring one-versus-one duels and arena brawls, all the way up to 60-player battles.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.