Classics-inspired action adventure RPG Airoheart will launch both physically and digitally for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 30, publisher SOEDESCO and developer Pixel Heart Studio announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via SOEDESCO:
Our story begins in the land of Engard, where our beloved hero Airoheart sets out on a journey to stop his brother’s diabolical plan to unleash an ancient evil that has been sealed in the shadows for generations, and to trigger a war using the power of the Draoidh Stone.
Will you confront your own brother and stop him from executing his wicked plans?
- Engage in real-time combat.
- Fight your way through dangerous monsters in real-time combat. Plant bombs, cast spells, drink potions, and overcome the dangers of Engard.
- Journey through an enchanting open world.
- Discover a beautifully handcrafted retro-inspired pixel art world featuring an overhead perspective that will take you back in time. Immerse yourself in a vast and captivating world bursting with life and unique characters.
- Conquer dungeons and solve puzzles.
- Acquire weapons and armor, and learn magical abilities to overcome complex puzzles and unlock new areas to explore. Navigate your way through murky dungeons and watch out for deadly traps and vicious enemies.
- Embark on a quest to save the world.
- Unravel a tale of betrayal, tragedy and redemption piece by piece. Embark on an adventure to stop your brother from unleashing an ancient evil.
Watch a new trailer below.