Users who already own the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of the game will be able to upgrade at no additional cost.
A physical edition of the PlayStation 5 version will also be available via Wired Productions Store for £19.99, through Limited Run Games for $24.99, and through European retailers at €24.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via Wired Productions:
Deliver Us The Moon is a sci-fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth’s natural resources are depleted. A lunar colony providing a vital supply of energy has gone silent. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction. Will you save mankind or be forgotten in the dark abyss of Space?
- Tackle real-world issues.
- First-person and third-person perspective, including driving numerous vehicles.
- Vast, open moonscape to explore and discover.
- Claustrophobic, suspense driven action..
- Anti-gravity gameplay sequences.
- Clever, challenging puzzles.
- Haunting, orchestral soundtrack.
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Next Gen Upgrades
- Fully remastered in 4K with ray-traced shadows and reflections.
- Jump into the action quicker with faster loading times.
- Adaptive triggers and controller speakers (PlayStation 5).
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners upgrade to new-generation version for free.
Deliver Us The Moon is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Watch a new trailer below.