Sold Out Sales and Marketing rebrands as Fireshine GamesRebranding "reflects the energy and passion of who we are today."
London-based publisher Sold Out Sales and Marketing has rebranded as Fireshine Games, the company announced.
“Fireshine Games is an exciting new chapter for our publishing business,” said Fireshine Games COO James Cato in a press release. “It reflects the energy and passion of who we are today and where we want to take the business in terms of both digital and physical video game publishing and distribution.”
Fireshine Games marketing director Sarah Hoeksma added, “The industry landscape is changing rapidly and we’ve been evolving with it as a publisher. We have two distinct parts to the business—one which focuses on supporting our long-term partners like Team 17, Rebellion, and Frontier Developments with their physical sales, and the other which is on the hunt for that next hidden gem of a digital game or supremely talented indie development studio.”
Fireshine Games’ upcoming lineup of digital games include:
- Fire Keeper (Early Access) – Explore an endless cavern of creatures, relics, and resources in this mining sandbox adventure for one to eight players. Mine, build, fight, craft, and farm to unravel the mystery of the ancient Core.
- Abermore – Developed by Four Circle Interactive, the creators of 10 Second Ninja X, Abermore puts players in the role of an unscrupulous thief preparing for the ultimate royal robbery, taking on jobs to grow their reputation and convince the city that they’re devious enough to lead a grand heist.
- Imp of the Sun – Meet Nin and discover your inner fire with this non-linear action–platformer. Restore the Sun’s light and end the Eternal Eclipse in an adventure inspired by Peruvian cultures. Explore stunning hand-crafted environments, unlock new skills and abilities, and defeat the Four Keepers in fast-paced combat on your journey to restore the power of the Sun.
- Silt – Dive into the deep in this surreal puzzle-adventure. Alone in an underwater abyss, you are a diver searching to uncover long-forgotten mysteries. Explore the depths, possessing sea creatures around you to solve environmental puzzles and venture deeper into the void.
- Brewmaster – Brew your perfect beer in this relaxing home brewing sim. Use a realistic chemistry simulation to brew hoppy IPAs to creamy stouts. Customize your brewing space, create recipes, label your beer, unlock new equipment, and enter competitions. Learn to brew, refine your craft, and become a Brewmaster!
- Gestalt: Steam & Cinder – Inspired by 16 and 32-bit classics, Gestalt: Steam & Cinder fuses tight 2D platforming and exhilarating combat with an engrossing, twist-laden narrative in a stunningly handcrafted steampunk world.
To Be Announced
- Shadows of Doubt – A first-person detective stealth game set in a fully-simulated science-fiction noir city. There’s a serial killer on the loose, and it’s up to you to catch them by any means necessary: sneak, tail, hide, hack, and lock-pick. Just keep a low profile!
Visit the Fireshine Games official website here.