The King of Fighters XV DLC characters roadmap announcedTeam Garou and Team South Town revealed.
SNK has announced the downloadable content characters roadmap for The King of Fighters XV.
A total of 12 additional fighters are planned for release in 2022 following the launch of The King of Fighters XV.
The full list of announced upcoming fighters is as follows:
- Team Garou (March 2022)
- Rock Howard (voiced by Yuma Uchida)
- Gato (voiced by Yuma Yamaguchi)
- B. Jenet (voiced by Mikako Komatsu)
- Team South Town (May 2022)
- Geese Howard (voiced by Kong Kuwata)
- Billy Kane (voiced by Masaki Masaki)
- Ryuji Yamazaki (voiced by Tsuguou Mogami)
- Team 3 (Summer 2022)
- Team 4 (Fall 2022)
The Deluxe Edition of The King of Fighters XV includes access to Team Garou and Team South Town upon release.
The King of Fighters XV is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and Microsoft Store on February 17. Read more about the game here.
Watch the Team Garou trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.