Koei Tecmo has announced Winning Post 9 2022 for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch on April 14, 2022 in Japan for 8,580 yen.
Get the first details below.
New System: Bonds Between Great Horses
- A new system in which the bonds between horses, rather than between human and horse, forge new dramas and strategies.
- By racing against and developing your bonds with other horses, you may be able to demonstrate more power than you are capable of. For example: Gold Ship can be a close friend of Just A Way, and be on bad terms with Tosen Jordan.
- Form bonds not just true to history, but also ones unique to the game.
New Mode: Online Winning Post Championship
- An online feature that can be enjoyed by everyone from beginners to advanced players.
- Uses a ranked match format.
- Includes special rewards that can only be obtained in tournaments.
Festive Mode: Online Betting Championship
- A festive mode separate from the main mode.
- Includes a scenario that begins in 1976 for the first time in the series. Enjoy the era of TTG and Supercar Maruzensky.
- Real horses new and old will be playable.
- A trendy girl secretary will appear.
- New breeding methods added.
- A shortcut to call on a horse or character with one button has been added.
- Special broodmares. Bring out horses that died before achieving their true potential or horses that never became broodmares.
- You can view a list of possible descendants of specific historic horses.