OneShot first launched for PC via Steam in December 2016. It follows a child named Niko who is tasked with returning light to a desolate world shrouded in darkness.
The console port will be localized in English, Japanese, Spanish (Castillan), French, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Russian. Details regarding the console features will be announced at a later date.
Here is an overview of the game, via DANGEN Entertainment:
OneShot is a surreal top-down puzzle-adventure game with unique gameplay capabilities. Players are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun. The world knows players exist.
- Gameplay mechanics that go beyond the game window.
- A unique relationship between the game and its player.
- New features designed for consoles.
- A lingering feeling that you’re not getting the full story unless you know where to look.
- A haunting original soundtrack and artwork designed to match.
Watch a teaser trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.