Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier tops one million downloadsAchieved two days after release.
Total downloads for battle royale game Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier have surpassed one million, Square Enix announced.
Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier launched for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play on November 17.
To celebrate the achievement, the following items will be gifted free to all users:
- Shinra Pack Ticket (x3) – Each one grants three items from a Shinra Pack.
- Chocobo Feed Set (x2) – Chocobo food.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Final Fantasy VII like you’ve never seen it before!
Fight in matches of up to 75 players in this action game that fuses RPG and battle royale elements together.
Fight to join the ranks of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit in this high-octane battle royale shooter, infused with RPG elements from the Final Fantasy series.
Choose a combat style, such as Warrior or Sorcerer, and eliminate your rivals by any means necessary, be it gun, sword, or magic.
Defeat monsters to earn experience points and gil, call upon fan-favorite summons such as Ifrit to fight for you, and catch a chocobo to dash and glide across the battlefield.
- Fight Using a Combination of Melee, Magic, and Firearms – Use all the options at your disposal to overwhelm your enemies in highly varied and strategic combat.
- Level Up and Upgrade Your Arsenal During Battle – Fight monsters on the battlefield to gain experience points, power up your skills, and raise your max HP. Use gil you pick up to upgrade your equipment and purchase items.
- Choose from Varied Styles, Each with Different Strengths – Will you be a Warrior and take the fight to the enemy with powerful melee attacks? Or do you prefer the ability to cast augmented spells as a Sorcerer? Perhaps sneaking in and out of combat as a Ninja is more suited to you? Choose from these styles and more before every battle to determine your playstyle!
- Visit and Play in Iconic Locations from Final Fantasy VII – Seventh Heaven, Corneo’s mansion, the train graveyard, and even a familiar house surrounded by flowers are just some of the iconic locations you can visit in each expansive map.
- Fully Customize Your Character – Choose a look that fits your unique personality with a huge variety of costumes, emotes, and more.