Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Gate of Nightmares is set in Wistaria, a world of swords and magic, and Remulias, a world where people’s dreams become reality. Emma, a girl who became a “Nightwalker” and commands monsters born from bad dreams known as “Nightmares,” encounters Azel, a mysterious boy the Nightmares are fond of…
Leading to an epic journey she never saw coming…
- A Traditional Fantasy Adventure Created by Hiro Mashima and Jin Fujisawa – Enjoy a new story set in a wondrous world of swords and magic with character design and worldview by Hiro Mashima, and scenario by Jin Fujisawa.
- 3D Action Battles with Over 50 Playable Characters – Hiro Mashima’s character designs are fully realized as 3D character models. Utilize each character’s skills to defeat the enemies that block your path.
- Create New Nightmares with the Monster Fusion System – You can create new Nightmares by fusing the Nightmares born from bad dreams. Journey across Wistaria and Remulias in search of new Nightmares.
- Profound Sounds by Yasuharu Takanashi – Yasuharu Takanashi, who also worked on the music for the television anime Fairy Tail, is also in charge of music for Gate of Nightmares. Takanashi’s profound sounds bring the game to life.
- A Magnificent Voice Cast – Featuring Aiko Ninomiya, Akari Higuchi, Akira Sekine, Aoi Yuki, Atsumi Tanezaki, Aya Yamane, Ayaka Asai, Chitose Morinaga, Haruki Ishiya, Hiroaki Miura, Hiroki Yasumoto, Hiroyuki Yoshino, Kazuyuki Okitsu, Kentaro Tone, Kento Fujinuma, Kotori Koiwai, Lynn, Madoka Asahina, Mutsumi Tamura, Natsuki Hanae, Nene Naninu, Reina Ueda, Saeko Kamimura, Saki Fujita, Saori Oonishi, Sarah Emi Bridcutt, Satomi Satou, Shinnosuke Tachibana, Shoko Yuzuki, Shunsuke Takeuchi, Takashi Sato, Tetsuya Oka, Toshinari Fukamachi, Wataru Hatano, Yoshie Saito, Yumiri Hanamori, Yuuya Hirose, and more.