In Japan and Asia, Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is due out one day earlier on December 2.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is the latest installment in the popular Disney franchise. For the first time on Nintendo Switch, the game lets players enjoy a variety of new adventures in six Disney-themed worlds, such as exploring the world of Disney Frozen, dancing with Disney princesses, or engaging in quests and dungeons. Players will encounter and interact with well-known characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Ariel… and run their own cafe!
- Six Disney worlds and all your favorite characters that you can discover through portals: Frozen, Snow White…
- Discover the area where you travel to new worlds, interact with different residents of Castleton and unlock new accessories!
- Dungeons to defeat—come test your fieriness, help your residents of Castleton and win gems to use at the castle!
- Thousands of customizations to make your best avatar in the game—you can even customize your clothes!
- Gather materials to craft new accessories, furniture, clothes, or delicious food!
- Run your own cafe and make sure that you satisfy all Disney habitants! Use your earning to decorate even more your place.
- Embellish your own house with furniture made from materials you’ve collected!
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.