Publisher Coconut Island Games and developer Route 59 have released Necrobarista: Final Pour for Switch via Nintendo eShop for $21.99 / €17.99, the companies announced. It is available at a 15 percent-off discount price of $18.69 for the first week of release.
Necrobarista: Final Pour is a director’s cut version of the game featuring hours of new content, remastered visuals, and bonus gameplay modes.
Here is an overview of Final Pour, via Nintendo.com:
In a back-alley cafe, the dead are granted one last night to mingle with the living.
“This is a story about death and coffee.”
Inspired equally by film and anime, Necrobarista is a unique take on the visual novel medium. Follow a dynamic and diverse cast of characters as they navigate Melbourne’s hipstery coffee culture, the questionable ethics of necromancy, and the process of letting go.
- Stylized, fully 3D cinematic presentation that draws from anime aesthetics.
- Soundtrack by Kevin Penkin, BAFTA-nominated composer for Florence, Made in Abyss, and Norn9.
- Delve into the world of the Terminal and fantasy Melbourne through free-roaming first-person scenes.
- Featuring goon-sack robots, alchemical coffee, and Australian folk hero Ned Kelly.
- Support for fourteen languages, including Korean, Arabic, and Russian.
Watch the launch trailer below.