Naser: Son of Man ‘Rise of the Last Savior’ trailerA side-scrolling action shooter.
Enlightened Robot Entertainment has released a new story trailer for side-scrolling action shooter Naser: Son of Man dubbed “Rise of the Last Savior.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Enlightened Robot Entertainment:
Naser: Son of Man is a combination of intense action and adventure elements. In addition to the game’s cover-based shooting element, there are puzzles and platforming obstacles to make Naser: Son of Man more than a regular shooter game. Therefore the experience of the gameplay is consists of these three elements:
- Action – Players should seek cover and shoot the enemies. Most covers are destroyable; therefore, speed, tactical positioning, and focus are the gameplay’s primary keys. Consequently, the action flow of the game is intense and innovative.
- Puzzle – Through the game, players will encounter puzzles that require a little more thinking to get pass by. With God’s powers in his side, Naser can get pass these obstacles in so many unexpected ways.
- Platforming – Carrying the essence of the puzzles, the player sometimes should get pass the obstacles by platforming, climbing, and jumping different surfaces and heights.
As we have mentioned, God is also playable in Naser: Son of Man. The players can summon God to punch, flick, or even middle finger enemies with a giant hand coming out of the sky! The conflicts in Naser: Son of Man are very intense; therefore, the players should use all they have got to defeat the robots. To juice up the intensity, Naser can perform the most aggressive and violent melee attacks on enemies. We want to make sure that these melee encounters are visceral, satisfying, and effective.
Naser: Son of Man is an action game, so we’re working on giving the players the most badass arsenal they could have. For now, we have about ten different kinds of weapons, each with their own unique power. With Naser: Son of Man, we want to make sure that each moment is unique, to achieve that, we have three different settings and locations in the game, The Land of Persia, Russia, and New London which is the flying city of The Queen. Also, Naser is going to have different outfits in each territory.
- An emotional and also comedic story.
- Intense cover-based shooting.
- Puzzle solving.
- Three different worlds.
- Players can use the powers of God.
- More than ten different weapons with their unique powers.
- Different costumes for Naser.
- Fully voiced characters by the professionals of the industry.
- An epic and impactful orchestral soundtrack.
Naser: Son of Man is in development for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Watch the trailer below.