Monster taming RPG Monster Crown, which first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam in July 2020, will fully launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 12, publisher Soedesco and developer Studio Aurum announced.
Monster Crown has received over 40 updates since its Early Access launch, including 10 content updates adding portions of story to the game, new monsters, features, and new regions.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter.
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species.
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world.
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game.
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe.
Watch a trailer from June 2020 below.