Arashi: Castles of Sin launches August 10Stealth action sandbox game for PlayStation VR.
Stealth action sandbox game Arashi: Castles of Sin will launch for PlayStation VR on August 10, developer Endeavor One announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Endeavor One:
Transport yourself to feudal Japan, where a dark and treacherous conspiracy has engulfed the country in chaos. Become one with the shadows and embark on quest for justice as Kenshiro, a shinobi and the last surviving son of the noble House Arashi.
- Become a ninja—keep to the shadows and stealthily take down your enemies.
- Scale rooftops, climb to great heights, repel and strike from above.
- Build an arsenal of authentic feudal-era Japanese weapons.
- Guide and utilize the instincts of Haru, your faithful wolf companion.
- Immerse yourself in a suspenseful drama rife with political intrigue and revenge.
Watch a new trailer below.