2D action adventure game There is No Light will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in November, publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Zelart announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
After a global catastrophe, the remains of human civilization built a new religious society among the ruins of the desolated underground. They have forgotten the light of the sun and now are blindly following the New God—The Great Hand. Once every few years, The Hand comes down to the people of the Central Station and takes away the chosen newborns to the world hidden behind the gates of the Sanctuary. The Hero embarks on a dangerous journey through this hostile world to find a way to open the gates and bring his child back.
- Ashes of the Old World – Visit human settlements and unearthly ruins to unveil the secrets of the past.
- Fight for Your Life – Blast your way through the hordes of various enemies.
- Filled with Rage – The Rage system forces you to play aggressively. You won’t hide from the battle.
- Weapons of the Underworld – Create your own playstyle with different weapons and upgrades.
- Non-Linear Narrative – Explore the story the way you want.
- Good Intentions – The world around you changes according to your actions.
- Danger in the Shadows – Encounter dangerous and powerful bosses.
Watch a new trailer below, via IGN.